Check-in is possible between 15:00 and 21:00.
In case of later arrival, please inform us up to 12 hours before arrival. If the guest does not inform the hotel about the later arrival in time, the hotel is not obliged to hold the room for the guest, and it also has the right to charge the guest no-show costs.
Early arrival is only possible with prior arrangements, depending on availability.
Upon arrival, all guests staying overnight are registered on the basis of personal documents (identity card, passport).
We do not take responsibility for persons who settle in our units without our knowledge and do not register, and they themselves are responsible both materially and criminally for the registration.
Check-out on the day of departure is by 11:00.
Later check-out is only possible with prior agreement, depending on the availability.
Breakfast is served from 8:00 to 10:00.
Breakfast can also be served in the room. Please pre-order the day before (at the reception or in the restaurant). The price of the room service is €15.00.
Restaurant working hours
Tuesday – Saturday 12:00 – 22:00h*
You can check the restaurant offer HERE.
* advance reservation is desirable (+ 386 (0)7 620 58 06)
from May to October, Saturday working hours are adjusted due to weddings
An outdoor swimming pool is available for hotel guests. The pool is open from May to September, from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. The pool water is not heated. When using the pool, it is necessary to follow the basic hygiene recommendations and instructions given by the hotel.
A free outdoor parking lot in front of the hotel is available for hotel guests. It is not possible to reserve a parking space.
In the hotel, smoking is only allowed on the balconies/terraces of the hotel rooms, outside areas around the hotel and on the outside terrace of the restaurant. Smoking is prohibited in hotel rooms and other indoor spaces. The hotel has the right to charge an additional amount of €80.00 to cover the costs of cleaning, refreshing and airing the room if the guest does not follow the smoking rules. In addition to the mentioned amount, any damage will be charged additionally.
We reserve the right and the guest, by signing the application form, authorizes us to charge the credit card for any damage that occurred in the guest's room or in the hotel during the guest's stay, or for any items that are missing when the guest leaves.
Payment terms and cancellation conditions
- To confirm the reservation, it is necessary to provide credit card information or pay an advance payment by the deadline and according to the proforma invoice in the amount of 30% (min. 50 Eur).
- If the reservation is cancelled more than 5 days before the arrival date, the advance payment can be used on the new date.
- For cancellations ≤ 5 days before the date of arrival, the advance payment is not refunded and is retained as the cost of the reservation.
- In the event of a no-show, 100.00% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged.
- In case of early departure, the hotel reserves the right to charge a penalty in the amount of 100% of the amount of the remaining stay without tourist tax.
Any cancellation of the reservation must be made in writing by e-mail to email@example.com and becomes effective when received by the hotel staff. Exceptions are early departures due to force majeure (death, health reasons, natural disasters...). In such cases, the guest should contact the responsible person at the hotel.
The following payment methods are possible: Visa, Mastercard/Eurocard, Maestro, cash, and pre-invoice.
If the payment is made according to the pre-invoice, it is necessary to send the confirmation of payment of the invoice by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 24 hours before the arrival of the guest.
Because we know that it is sometimes difficult to find suitable care for your four-legged friend and more and more guests want to travel with their pets, we are happy to accept both puppies and kittens. However, since there are many different guests in the hotel and since we would like to ensure the comfort and safety of everyone, please respect the following policy:
- it is not allowed to have more than two animals per room at one time
- we only accept dogs of small/medium size (the exception is guide dogs)
- animals must be on a leash or in a carrier in public areas of the property
- in the rooms, the animals must not be left unattended
- the hotel reserves the right to request reimbursement of cleaning costs if the animal defecates in the room
- animals are not allowed in indoor spaces of restaurant (the exception is guide dogs)
- for safety reasons, the maid will not clean the room if there is an unattended animal in it. If you are in the room with the animal, tie it to a leash or secure it in another way (cage, carrier). To avoid unpleasant situations, please let the reception know in advance when you would like your daily room cleaning.
- the owner is responsible for any damage caused by the animals (both material and physical). Hotel Tri lučke reserves the right to claim reimbursement of costs and may require the owner of the animal to repair or replace damaged items.
- please consider the presence of other guests and limit the noise that the animal could make. If you do not limit the noise, we will ask you to leave the hotel early.
The price per animal is €25.00/entire stay (the exception is guide dogs, which stay for free).
PRIOR ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE PET IS MANDATORY!