Book now
sl
+386 7 620 58 06 info@trilucke.si

Our heritage

Tri lučke Posavje

1874 Prešnica of Counts Attems

The story of Sremič estate started back in 1874 when the first owners Counts Attems from Brežice built a large wooden wine press, which was later declared a cultural monument. This estate only had the role of a wine press for more than 100 years, and after 1985 it was revived as a guesthouse "Tri lučke". According to locals the name of the guesthouse "Tri lučke" represents the three lights on the terrace, which are seen all the way to Krško.

Tri lučke

1985 Guesthouse Tri lučke

In the meantime, the guesthouse has acquired a reputation and a special place among the local people and even today they like to revive beautiful memories. The guesthouse "Tri lučke" was recognizable for its delicious and home-made food and also for their quality staff who took care that the guests were always satisfied.

Tri lučke Posavje

2016 Tri lučke came to life again

After a few year break and a new owner, Tri lučke came to life again in a slightly different image, but nevertheless with preserved symbols - old wine press, three lights and the same mission: bring joy to the visitors and create unforgettable memories with great quality food and kind staff.

uDSC_0278.jpg

Wine press

Sremič in the hills north of the town Krško is situated in the heart of the Posavje region, which is in addition to the Podravje and Primorska one of three Slovenian wine regions. Wine press in Sremič is the carpentry product and is the result of the skills of local craftsmen carpenter in the second half of the 19th century. It is the largest preserved wooden wine press on the stone in the Posavje region, in the southern part of Štajerska and probably in Slovenia.

The wine press itself represents a great worth of the heritage and the expression of life and communication space between grapes, wine and man- its creator and caregiver.

Tri lučke

The owners of wine press

The owners of the large wine press in the press house on Sremič, built in 1874, were Counts Attems from Brežice, who had many winegrowers. The last owner of the estate on Sremič from the family Attems was Dr. Ferdinand Attems, who was landowner from Slovenska Bistrica.

AaronRolphⒸ-739.jpg

Vineyards

In the time when Attems were owners they had about 10 hectares of vineyards, during harvest of the grapes there were 20 to 30 people. Grapes were squeezed in a large press for 2 to 3 weeks in total and work did not stop even at night. Four men rotated the dub rock. They compressed from 30 to 50 hectolitres of must. They squeezed white grapes apart black grapes: Traminec, Silvanec, Riesling, Črnina, Gutedl and Kraljevina.

»«

How to reach us

Tri lučke are located in Sremič growing area, which stretches over Krško. Krško is located 56 km from Zagreb and 96km from Ljubljana.

Restaurant


+386 (0)7 620 58 06


Opening hoursTue–Sat: 12:00–22:00 *
* prior reservation required

Hotel


+386 (0)41 300 110


Opening hoursMon–Sat *
* prior reservation required

Weddings

Andreja Zorko
+386 (0)41 536 523

E-letter

  • Green key
  • Okusi posavsko ribo - Okusi ribo
  • Slovenia - Green Cuisine
  • Slovenia - Green Accomodation
  • LAS Posavje
  • EU
  • ESPR - Evropski sklad za pomorstvo in ribištvo
  • Republic of Slovenia