Commitment to responsible, green and safe tourism!
Green & safe certificate
Our “normal” life is slowly coming back, but we still need to remain responsible and make sure that we do not endanger your and our health and safety. Because your trust is important to us, we decided to commit to the Green & safe certificate, from the Slovenian Tourist Board. It labels and highlights high hygiene standards and protocols as well as sustainable recommendations for tourist service providers and destinations.
The fact that the Slovenian health and hygiene standards incorporated in the GREEN&SAFE Responsible Travel Standards are compliant with standardized global hygiene protocols for safe travel is also confirmed by the Safe Travels Stamp from the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC).
Some of the standards we follow:
- We wash our hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water
- We use face masks
- We thoroughly air enclosed spaces several times per day
- We provide disinfectants in the facility (in different places)
- By setting up tables, we ensure sufficient distance between guests
- After each guest, we consistently disinfect the surface of the table, as well as the surface of the cash register, cash desk, and POS terminal.
We kindly ask you to follow the following recommendations:
- Visit us only if you are healthy, without signs and symptoms of acute respiratory infection, and have not been in contact with a person with signs of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Make a reservation in advance (email@example.com / +386 (0)7 620 58 06)
- According to the current measures, we can only accept you indoors if you have a confirmation of a negative test, past illness (but not more than 6 months ago) or vaccination
- When moving and staying indoors, in addition to providing interpersonal distance, the use of a protective mask is mandatory (except at the table)
- Upoštevajte higieno kašlja
We are happy to see the situation around the world is improving and that we will soon be able to host you again at our estate. See you from June first onwards!
For reservations write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +386 (0)7 620 58 06.